OPEN HOMES IN LEVEL 2 RESTRICTIONS
We are once again able to invite interested future homeowners to public Open Homes, with some conditions.
First National Marlborough are committed to the health, safety, and wellbeing of our community – therefore we WILL ensure the following: Before the Open Home
During the Open Home
- Make sure that current occupants of the home:
- Are not unwell
- Are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms
- Have become aware that they have come in to contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Are Self-isolating
- Make open homes longer to allow enough time for social distancing and capped group numbers to move through the home safely.
- Display signage with clear instructions on what to do.
- Limit numbers of people inside the home to a maximum of 10 or less at the discretion of the First National Representative on site.
- Record your details on your behalf for contact tracing purposes.
After the Open Home
- Ask that you follow good hygiene practices
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissues or your elbow.
- Sanitize your hands-on entry and exit.
- Remove footwear on entry.
- Adhere to the 2-metre physical distance rule.
- Ensure that visitors do not touch any surfaces – just ask, we will be happy to open things for you.
We strongly recommend that children and those considered “at risk” do not attend Open Homes at this time.
- Clean all touched/high traffic areas.
- Contact the occupant to let them know the Open Home has concluded.
Please contact your preferred First National Marlborough Salesperson to explore other options.